Tuesday 21 July 2020

It's a Small World


Today I had to complete a task where i had to research 5 landmarks, write where they came from and one fact for each one. I hope you like it.

The Grand Canyon

Where: Arizona

One fact: The grand canyon is 277 miles (446 km) in length.

Mount Fuji

Where: Yamanashi and Shizuoka, Japan

One fact: Mount Fuji is made up of three volcanoes.

Uluru

Where: Australia's southwest area of the northern territory, close to Yulara

One fact: Uluru is estimated to be around 600 million years old. 

Eiffel Tower

Where: Paris, France

One fact: It was the tallest structure in the world until 1930.

Fox Glacier

Where: West coast of the south island, NZ

One fact: Fox glacier is among the most accesible glaciers in the world, with around 1000 visits every day in the popular tourist season.


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Shannon, my name is Tiana and I go to Paihia School. Your blog post was amazing because the way you wrote the blog post was very easy to understand. I have never done VR before and because of you I really want to now, so thank you.
    Do you know what kind of species were in the water?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.